Saturday, July 21, 2007

Question To (Supposedly) Marriage

I'm Sure Everyone Is Wondering If The Whole Pete And Ashley Marriage And Kids Thing Is true.
Well Here's What Pete Answered!

Q.Dear Pete,Okay, I'm not listening to the stupid gossip columns and the web blogs anymore. I want it straight from the person that may or may not be experiencing it. Did you propose to Ashlee Simpson sometime before or after you went on stage to perform at Live Earth, in New York? Also, is it true that Ashlee may be carrying your child? I want the truth, and I’m sure a lot of other fans do to. Thank-you if you clear up these rumors, by answering my questions.

A.(Pete Answers)no i do not like green eggs and ham.

So what Exactly Does This Mean, I Guess We'll Never Now (for now)
Thanks to Nicole for asking Pete

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg he is so funny!