Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Joe Trohman Post!( Trohmania)


Pretend this says what postcards say

like greetings...or wish you were here...i'm at the honolulu airport as i type this, coming home from a trip that involved an ocean bear, a guy on crystal meth (aka "ice head") talking about "that elf movie with will ferril in it, what's it called?", and me conquering my fear of sharks by pissing on the shore. i unfortunately contracted a fever yesterday with some fantastic stomach issues, so excuse me if this is a short little post.i hope everyone's new year was great. did anyone in the chi-town area go to the hush sound/this is my suitcase show? did you love it? did bob look dreamy? did TIMS knock your socks off? Did you think we were going to play? cause we weren't. but from what I heard it was totally sick, and i've been stuck in this hell hole being a shitty haole (look it up) and eating tons of car chicken. you know when you go to mcdonalds and get an extra set of fries to eat solely in the car? i do that with whole chickens. about to embark on a flight back home. learn how to pop and lock, then teach me how.

No comments: