Sunday, February 10, 2008

This Is Where I Need Help.

Im not even sure if people barely come here often, But if you have been visiting my web from the start (People who chat here and comment this web) Than Thank You so Very much, You dont know how thankful I am, I really appreciate it. And Ashley from Rockstar Material, You trully are Rockstar material, I dont know how to thank you, You have helped me with my web for a long time now, So thank you thank you thank you thank you very much, You really are a friend to me. What im basically asking for is if all of you people out there, If u look to the right, There is an html code to put anywhere on your websites, ANYWHERE, Myspace, Friendsorenemies, Live Journal, Here at blogspot, Please Just put anywhere to promote my website. Its been 7 months and I havent even had 200 clicks to this website, So it would mean alot to me, You guys mean alot to me. All im asking for is help, So pleeeease just help.
Until then, Thx for stopping by, Love you guys, Peace.
Fobmusic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Good Friend:Rockstar Material
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: