Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ashlee flashed Pete on first date

Ashlee Simpson “flashed” Pete Wentz the first time they hung out together.
The couple - who are reportedly getting married on Saturday - also revealed that they were “friends with benefits” for a long time before getting together in 2006.
Pete said: "The first time we really hung out she flashed me." Ashlee added to Us Weekly magazine: “I lifted my dress over my head but it was love at first sight.”
The Fall Out Boy rocker also revealed Ashlee couldn’t remember him after they first met so he had to email a photograph to her.
He added: "I was in the 'friend zone' with her for a good solid year. I'd be calling her and following her around like a puppy dog."
The couple announced their engagement in April and are reportedly marrying this weekend at a “top secret” location.
A source said: “Proper invites have not been sent out but guests have been given a save the date notice."
It is rumoured that Ashlee is pregnant and the couple want to make it down the aisle before the baby is born.

No comments: