Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hey Guys (Step aside from fob for a sec)

I will be putting up a new website that will consist of some fueled by ramen bands like:
Fall Out Boy
Cobra Starship
The hush Sound
*New* The Cab
Metro Station
Panic At The Disco
The Academy Is...
Gym Class Heroes
Cute Is What We Aim for
And We The Kings
(Not all of the bands will be chosen to be in the website)
I am doing this because not much stuff is going on with FOB except posts from pete, shouldnt we need more information and entertainment.
Now heres the thing, I need help finding a name for the website, And a few helpers.
For your ideas, Send at spiretid@yahoo.com (I had to make an email for you guys, this is it)
If you want to be one of the helpers Send me your
1.Name
2.Age
3.Favorite Bands
4. And why you think you should be chosen.
If you are one of the finalist, I will message you a few questions, and from there ill pick 2 people that will be helping me with the website, Thanks - Kevin.
ALL EMAILS END JUNE 5

1 comment: