Thursday, June 26, 2008

look what cd i found at my parents house. its not the first arma...

look what cd i found at my parents house. its not the first arma...



look what cd i found at my parents house. its not the first arma demo which is nearly impossible to find (three songs and contains clips from a made for hbo movie where this redneck shoots a watermelon). but this is the second one. two songs, one of which i remember fondly.

just finished shooting the new episode of fnmtv. its pretty much a twelve hour day once a week with two six hour days practicing. yesterday, i asked an executive over at mtv how well the ratings need to do in order to keep the show on air (something i neither understand nor usually ask about). his response actually blew my mind. he said “pete, this is an important show to us because this is an important idea. ratings arent something that you should worry about.” which actually got me to understand that mtv is stepping up to the plate on this one. they didnt ask me to write about this or probably think i would after all the shit i talk. but the truth is they have never once asked me or told me to play or not play a single video- they let me and the crowd have a ton of creative control and are generally understanding about me totally fucking the show up.

i like that kanye speaks his mind.

i love the “when we left the earth” series.

the new batman looks insane. ” “I don’t want to kill you,” the joker. “You complete me.”

No comments: